He fastened on my hand.
他緊緊握住我的手。
He fastened on my arm.
他緊緊握住我的手臂。
She pressed her friend's arm tightly.
她緊緊握住朋友的手臂
The boy kept a tight hold on the club
那個男孩緊緊握住球棒。
I slip my hand in his and hold on tight.
我將手伸給他,緊緊握住他的手。
And he took my hand in his large firm grasp.
他的一只大手緊緊握住了我的手。
My little grandson held to my band.
我的小孫子緊緊握住我的手。
He swiftly covered her hand with his and held it hard against his arm.
他馬上按住她的手,緊緊握住,壓在他的胳膊上。
To grasp and hold tightly.
抓緊,緊握緊緊抓住
A firm hold or grip.
握緊緊緊地把持或抓住
A grip or grasp of the hand.
緊握用手抓住或握住
He holds my hands firmly.
他緊緊地握住我的雙手。
But the minister held it fast.
但被牧師緊緊地握住了。
I gave his hand a wring.
我緊緊地握住他的手。
Just take my hand, hold it tight
抓住我的手 緊緊握牢
hold(sb/sth)tightly in the hand(s)
緊緊地抱住、握?。橙薣某物])
Snatching off his hat, he took her hand.
他趕緊脫帽,握住她的手。
The child squeezed his mother's hand.
孩子緊握住媽媽的手。